Business Development Manager
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 20180607
This leading professional services firm in Cardiff is recruiting a Business Development Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will work with the head of business development and marketing, divisional heads and other partners and members of the business development and marketing team to drive forward business activity.
- Devise and implement detailed and effective business plans for corporate & banking and property & construction divisions
- Coordinate business development activity across various departments and sector groups
- Support the generation of introductions to target business clients in line with business plans
- Manage key client programme for private sector clients
- Coordinate and draft ‘best in class’ pitches, presentations and proposals
- Promote cross selling of service lines across existing client base
- Research and analyse the firm’s prospects, clients and business sectors
- Identify current opportunities that exist in the market
- Participate in meetings with defined prospects and clients where appropriate
- Act as an ambassador for the use of the firm’s CRM system, InterAction, within the firm
- Establish excellent working relationships and personal credibility with divisional heads, partners, other lawyers and support staff across the firm
- Previous business development experience gained within a professional services firm
- Experience of managing a team
- Excellent written and communication skills
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Apply Now Email to a friend