Business Development Manager
Location: North West
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 02/07/2019
A Top 50 UK law firm are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team in the North West. This person will be responsible for managing the BD and Marketing for their specific practice area and will also manage a team located in multifle offices. They will also take ownership of all projects and initiatives, ensuring they are executed successfully whether by yourself or by other members of the marketing team
- Responsible for BD plans which identify opportunities to grow relationships
- Attend legal and sector association events and conferences to build knowhow and network with clients and prospects
- Responsible for rolling-out firm-wide initiatives and projects
- Deliver BD training and mentoring and coaching to partners and lawyers
- Active contact programme with key referrers including growing, maintaining, and leveraging your own professional multiplier network
- Engaged with Head of BD and appropriate functional leads in BD/Bids/Comms in developing and implementing best practice across the firm
- Experience of working in a law firm or a professional services firm
- Experience of influencing Partners and senior colleagues within the firm
- At least 4 years marketing or business development experience.
- Will be degree educated with a Marketing or related degree
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend