Business Development Manager
Location: North West
Salary: £28,000 - £38,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 02/07/2019
A Top 50 UK law firm are looking for a Business Development Advisor to join their team in the North West fo a 12 month FTC. This person will be responsible for the identification of BD opportunities and pipeline management. A key part of the role will require you to coach and provide high quality and effective business development advice for partners and lawyers across the business.
- Responsible for BD plans which identify opportunities to grow relationships
- Attend legal and sector association events and conferences to build knowhow and network with clients and prospects
- Driving process for building pipeline of new business opportunities
- In-depth understanding of multipliers and key referrers of work
- Key contact for local office to ensure office wide initiatives are successfully delivered
- Undertaking market and sector research to identify targets
- Experience of working in a law firm or a professional services firm
- 3 years experience in a marketing environment as a minimum
- Will be degree educated with a Marketing, or related degree
- Excellent communication skills with a team player attitude.