Business Development Manager
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 16 March 2018
A multi-national law firm based in the West Midlands is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager within their employment & pension’s team. This role is reporting into the head of Business Development.
- Lead on client strategy including client development, relationship management growth, and new sales targeting
- Work with the employment & pension directors on strategic business budgeting & planning
- Drive financial performance of the sector and track revenue source
- Work with the bids/proposal team on employment & pensions bids
- Identify and track cross-selling opportunities for other sectors and legal teams
- Monitor client and market
- Conduct competitor analysis leveraging internal and external resources
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Previous legal business development experience within employment & pensions
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend