Business Development & Key Account Manager
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 11 September 2018
One of the world’s largest law firms is currently recruiting for a Business Development & Key Account Manager to join their team. This firm is recognised for acting for the public and private sectors across four major practices of law and is world renowned for its work. This role will work as part of a successful marketing team who lead and deliver on highly strategic and innovative client facing programmes and projects.
- Developing and building key client and industry relationships, participating in client reviews when necessary
- Providing business intelligence on key competitors and marketplace trends
- Identify and drive strategic secondments to maximise business development impact
- Work with the Team Head & Sector Development to help drive the implementation and development of the sector group to drive the business plan and associated marketing plans
- Proactively work on business development initiatives, including the Group’s targeting and client retention programmes, and engaging with partners and associates to ensure they are following up leads generated from marketing activity and coach them on tactics to improve their conversion rate
- Liaise with the wider marketing and business development managers and teams to share best practice in lead generation, thought leadership and client service excellence
- Solid Marketing & BD experience in professional services with a desire to develop within key account management.
- Knowledge & experience of diversified industries
- Proven ability to influence and build strong relationships internally and implement change when necessary.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend