Business Development Executive – International Law Firm
Location: North West
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 30 July 2018
This leading sector focused global law firm is recruiting for a Business Development Executive to join their Manchester office. This role is an essential part of a growing business development team and will include the implementation of sector BD strategy and campaigns under the director of the Business Development Manager.
- Attending sector/practice area sub-group meetings, keeping a record of actions agreed and assisting the Business Development Manager achieve progress
- The drafting and production of sector marketing materials
- The organisation of internally and externally hosted events in partnership with our in-house event organisers, including advising on and assisting in the development of materials and managing other elements involved in campaigns, for example surveys, research studies, press releases or interviews.
- Assisting in the drafting, preparation and production of client pitch documents or other capability materials.
- Developing and maintaining a deal/case database
- Providing client and sector research for pitch teams
- Gathering information for the completion of pitches from partners and associates
- Managing sector data in the firm’s Interaction CRM system
- Contributing to the formulation of sector business development plans
- Working on firm-wide business development initiatives, such as the Key Account programme or firm-wide campaigns, as directed by your manager
- Working with other managers within the department on projects directed by the Head of UK Business Development, Senior Business Development Manager and the Business Development Director on ad hoc projects
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Having a professional marketing qualification e.g. CIM/CAM is desirable.
- Experience of working as a Business Development practitioner within a fast-paced professional services environment.
- Marketing communications experience, good copy writing skills, an understanding of branding and design in the production of marketing materials.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend