Business Development Executive – Health
Location: South West
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 08/01/2020
Working within the Business Development and Marketing team, at the Bristol or London based office of a national firm. Working closely with Partners to deliver on their Business Plans, plus members of the wider BD team to deliver on key marketing initiatives, to support the markets and clients.
- To control and manage the budget allocation of the Business Development Budget and support the BDM in achieving the overall objectives and financial performance.
- To identify and assist with targeting of clients for growth, relationship management teams and new business opportunities.
- Support the implementation of business plan regarding workstreams, market information, client research, campaigns and events.
- As a member of the key relationship team, day to day support of key strategic relationships are required.
- Represent the firm at industry events and conferences.
- To keep and update key client information on the firms CRM system and directory submissions.
- Experience of business development or client role within a health or professional services environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong communicator and ability to network and build strong relationships.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Degree or relevant professional work experience.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend