Business Development Executive – Finance, Real Estate & Projects
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 05 January 2018
A leading international law firm is looking to recruit a Business Development Executive to join the team in London. The role is to provide marketing and business development support to fee-earners in a number of different practice areas primarily to the London office and, on occasion, to offices outside the UK. You will work closely with, and be line managed, by a Business Development Manager who will oversee your work mix and development.
- Assist with the production of pitches and other credential documents and presentations.
- Organise events from start to finish on behalf of practice areas, including client seminars and social events both in the UK and internationally.
- Create, distribute and update brochures, newsletters, social media items and other marketing collateral for relevant practice areas.
- Create, manage and quality control marketing lists, via the firm’s CRM system for BD activities, such as newsletter mailshots and event invitations.
- Assist with the directory submission process and research interviews (mainly Legal 500 and Chambers directories) and take responsibility for the quality of the submissions.
- Assist with raising the profile of relevant practice areas within their own markets, working with both fee-earners and with the communications team.
- Assist BD manager to evaluate and maximise value out of marketing activities, and recommend appropriate action.
- Help prepare and implement BD plans for each relevant practice area.
- Previous marketing/business development experience in a law firm or professional services environment.
- Commercially-focused – able both to develop a good working knowledge of your practice areas and markets in which they operate, and to add value to BD thinking and activity.
- Degree educated or equivalent.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Enterprises offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend