Business Development Executive
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 09 April 2018
This global law firm is recruiting for a Business Development Executive to join their London office. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to take a step up in their business development career and will be supporting their highly regarded Infrastructure group.
- Co-ordinating, attending and on occasion managing sector/practice area sub-group and client meetings, keeping a record of actions agreed and managing those actions to achieve progress
- The drafting and production of sector marketing materials
- The organisation of internally and externally hosted events in partnership with our in-house event organisers, including advising on and assisting in the development of materials and managing other elements involved in campaigns, for example surveys, research studies, press releases or interviews.
- Drafting, editing and production of client pitch documents or other capability materials
- Management of client information and the compilation of data and reports for partner groups
- Supporting the development of client development teams and the implementation of their plans
- Ensuring sector web-pages are up to date and on message and managing the production of e-communications materials for the sector
- Taking responsibility for the production of directory submissions
- Managing sector data in the firm’s Interaction CRM system and liaising with partners across relevant departments to ensure sector mailing lists and key account activities are up to date
- Contributing to the formulation of sector business development plans
- Working on firm-wide business development initiatives, such as the Key Account programme or firm-wide campaigns, as directed by your manager
- Monitoring business development expenditure and producing reports on a regular basis as agreed with your manager
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Previous legal or professional services experience
- A minimum of 18 months experience
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend