Business Development Executive
Location: South West
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 21/03/2019
An award winning national law firm is currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive to join their business service division in Exeter on a 12 month FTC. The role holder will be responsible for providing marketing and business develop support to Partners and fee earners across the firm’s offices nationally.
- Provide efficient and effective marketing and business development support to fee earners and partners.
- Assist with developing the firms profile within the market as well as new business opportunities, through building new client relationships as well as identifying cross-selling opportunities.
- Implement and drive marketing and business development plans by adapting through market knowledge and research.
- Support all business activities including pitching, presentation content, and events support and client initiatives.
- Provide support with events including assisting with client seminars, individual client and referrer entertaining plans and helping to arrange fee earner presence key events.
- Monitoring and reporting on departmental marketing budgets.
- Oversee the content for marketing flyers, client newsletters and bulletins.
- Degree educated
- Proven background of delivering marketing and business development activities in a legal or accountancy firm.
- Proven track record in being able to influence others.
- Must also possess excellent written, interpersonal and organisational.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend