Business Development Executive
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 06 September 2018
A leading Intellectual Property firm based in the heart of London is looking for an experienced Business Development Executive to join their team. This role reports into the Marketing Communications Manager.
- Working closely with the wider Business Development teams
- Assisting and preparing directory and award submissions
- Drafting and editing copy for specific bid questions in relation to service delivery
- Support the tender analysis informing management information and reporting from all opportunities.
- Assisting with event management including initial planning, client guest lists, registration
- Updating webpages, including uploading newsletters and articles
- Degree educated
- Previous experience gained in a professional or financial services firm
- Strong written skills and attention to detail
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend