Business Development Executive
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 16 May 2018
A leading international law firm is seeking a Business Development Executive to join their team in the London office. The objective of the role is to support the strengthening of relationship with existing clients as well as developing new business opportunities. You will report to the Business Development Manager.
- Work with the Head of Sector, BDMs and Client Programme team to support Client Programme activity for the firms key accounts including business plans
- Work with the Head of Sector and Marketing Managers to understand client needs and promote key relevant expertise to the client teams
- Work with Sector Marketing Manager to produce marketing material that is appropriate for business development purposes
- Work with the Marketing Executive to ensure client teams are fully aware of the expertise and opportunities across the alliance for our key clients
- Work with the Data team to ensure that key sector client and prospect contacts lists are reviewed and maintained for accuracy
- Help identify research needs and work with external agency to deliver those reports
- Support the production of credential and capability statements for individual clients and targets
- Work with Marketing Managers., PR Manager and central communications team to promote our relationships internally and externally through all channel
- Degreee educated or equivalent
- Experience in marketing & business development withing a professional services firm, ideally a law firm.
- Demonstrate the skill to analyse financial and sector information.
- The ability to manage a range of different projects at any given time.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend