Business Development Coordinator
Location: North West
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 20180629
A leading international firm with a strong national presence across the UK is looking to recruit a Business Development Coordinator to join their team in Manchester. The role will provide dedicated support to all aspects of BD and marketing to the region. You will report to the local Business Development Managers & Director of Business Development EMEA.
- Working with the BDMs and Research Services team to identify, research and target clients within key markets through a programme of BD activities including events, proposals, presentations and sponsorships.
- Providing support for RFP and proposals and other client-focused revenue growth opportunities.
- Working with the BD Event Executives to ensure the successful delivery of all events related to the regional, and industry groups aligned with the assignments of the Birmingham and Manchester based Business Development Managers (BDMs)
- Working alongside BDM’s and partners in the development of relationships with strategic external partners.
- Working alongside BDM’s in the development, production and circulation of marketing material.
- Working with BDMs and firm-wide marketing to ensure practice or industry materials, transactions, important deals/cases and capabilities are incorporated in firm-wide marketing database(s).
- Coordinating the smooth implementation of baseline requirements for new laterals such as bios/profiles, news releases, electronic announcements etc
- Working with the BDMs or lawyers to identify relevant deals and cases regarding league tables, directories, experience tracking or other rankings/distinctions for the firm and assisting with the tracking and management of the submission process for such league tables, directories, experience tracking, awards, distinctions and survey
- Preferably two years’ experience in a professional services organisation. An understanding of the legal environment would be advantageous.
- CIM qualification is desirable
- Project management skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend