Business Development & Bids Executive
Location: South West
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: £30k - £49k
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 12 March 2018
A leading international law firm based in Bristol is currently seeking a Business Development & Bids Executive to join their team. This is an award winning firm who have been recognised for their outstanding work in three key areas. The role will support the strengthening of the firms relationships with existing clients and support the development of new business opportunities. This is a permanent role and will report to the Business Development Manager
- Work with the Business Development team to support Client Programme activity, including Client Listening workstream initiatives
- Work with BD Managers to support forecasting and monitoring of individual account revenue targets.
- Support BD Managers on client planning activities (e.g. relationship mapping/org chart collation etc.)
- Respond to requests/work with the Research team for client and sector information
- Provide content and support the execution of credential and capability statements for individual clients and targets
- Be responsible for the monitoring and review of key accounts CRM budgets
- Support the Bid Managers on major bids, forming part of the Bid Project Team and carrying out tasks allocated to them
- Work with the Content and Client Listening Teams to ensure we develop and maintain an up-to-date evidence library of experience, CVs, metrics, directory quotes and client testimonials
- Work with the Sector Teams and Bid Managers to keep a central record of upcoming bids/bid pipeline
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Be experienced in delivering business development training
- Strong writing skills and the ability to adapt to different styles and audiences
- Have an in depth awareness of market developments in client development and client listening.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend