Business Development Assistant
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 20/08/2020
An award winning law firm is currently seeking a Business Development Assistant to join one of their practice groups in London. The role will assist the Marketing & Business Development teams in delivering excellent results for the firm and provide high quality support leading to improved performance of the firm.
- Manage the internal and external events process for the practice group. This includes invitation preparation and distribution, mailing list and RSVP management, venue and logistics organisation.
- Preparing articles and posting on digital media such as LinkedIn, website, etc.
- Regularly check relevant pages of the website. Proactively suggest updates to keep content up to date.
- Liaise with the design team on creating/amending designed materials
- Manage client database/mailing lists using designated firm CRM tool
- Track and implement post transaction and post pitch reviews
- Draft basic outline of pitches, capability brochures, legal directory and awards submissions, according to requirements and adhering to firm templates and corporate house style guidelines.
- Arrange meetings/calls, scheduling, booking rooms, tracking diaries for the immediate team.
- Attend selected meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Degrees or professional qualifications that have a marketing component would put you in a strong position, but are not essential
- Experience/placements within the legal/professional services sector and a partnership environment would be beneficial but not essential
- Marketing experience
- Corporate legal interest / experience an advantage but not essential
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend