Business Development Assistant
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 17/04/2019
This national law firm is currently recruiting for a Business Development Assistant to join their dynamic team based in London. The company has been recognised in The Sunday Times as one of the Top 100 UK companies to work for. This role will be reporting into the Business Development Manager.
- Establish potential clients and target markets, carrying out background research.
- Maintain and build upon relationships with work referees in local market place, researching networking events in the area, attending, booking and reporting.
- Support the Business Development Manager in general business development activity where necessary, preparing for events, pitches and meetings, etc. As well as manage account activity by attending meetings and recording minutes.
- Assist with the full events cycle by creating invitations following the brand guidelines, manage delegate lists, prepare documents for seminars packs, co-ordinate speakers, meet and greet clients and analyse delegate feedback.
- Provide support with business development activities by attending meetings with internal development groups.
- Assist with general administration and ad hoc tasks supporting the marketing team.
- Effectively manage workload and communicate regarding capacity.
- Support establishing potential clients and target markets, carrying out background research.
- Previous experience in a professional services environment, preferably legal would be an advantage.
- Must also possess excellent written, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Degree educated or equivalent. Marketing or Business related qualification would be an advantage.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend