Business Development Analyst
Salary: Market Rates
Salary band: Dependant upon experience
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 20180808
A Top 15 US law firm are looking for a Business Development Analyst to join the firm in a newly created role. The primary responsibility of this role is to support the Partners in business development activities and analysis regarding clients, contracts, financials, credentials and practices. You will report to the Business Development Director.
- Contribute to company briefing reports on clients and prospects by providing information on the firm’s relationships, billings, and spread of work for individual clients, working closely with the Practice Development Research team
- Support partner BD trips and initiatives through creation of information packs and analyses regarding clients, prospects, relevant relationships and experience, to assist partners in creating and refining target lists
- Support client teams through regular updates on new work won, relationship tracking and value adds delivered to clients
- Prepare analyses such as client base analyses (e.g. top clients and prospects by geography, sector)
- Prepare information and analyses on BD activities, top clients and billings (working with the Global Profitability team) to support partner meetings and retreats, including ExCom meetings
- Enhance information flow between partners on planned BD activities
- Act as expert and point of contact for firm’s internal BD-related databases
- Respond directly to partner and lawyer requests, and also requests received though other BD staff or the PD Research team
- Degree educated, ideally in law, economics or business studies.
- Business development experience in an international law firm or professional services organisation.
- Fluent in English and ideally one other European language
- General knowledge of business and financial markets.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend