Business Development Advisor
Location: South East
Salary: £28,000 - £38,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 02/07/2019
A Top 50 UK law firm are looking for a Business Development Advisor to join their team in the South East fo a 12 month FTC. This person will be responsible for the identification of BD opportunities and pipeline management. A key part of the role will require you to coach and provide high quality and effective business development advice for partners and lawyers across the business.
- Responsible for BD plans which identify opportunities to grow relationships
- Attend legal and sector association events and conferences to build knowhow and network with clients and prospects
- Driving process for building pipeline of new business opportunities
- In-depth understanding of multipliers and key referrers of work
- Key contact for local office to ensure office wide initiatives are successfully delivered
- Undertaking market and sector research to identify targets
- Experience of working in a law firm or a professional services firm
- 3 years experience in a marketing environment as a minimum
- Will be degree educated with a Marketing, or related degree
- Excellent communication skills with a team player attitude.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend