Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 20180806
A top 10 Accountancy firm, based in the City, is looking to recruit a Brand Executive to join their team. This role will focus on activities that raise awareness and recognition to the firms brand externally, supporting the global vision. This role will report to the Brand Manager.
- The first point of contact for day-to-day brand queries from employees and partners, providing advice and guidance and ensuring consistent application of our brand.
- Providing the business with internal updates on any brand led activity – from intranet articles, bulletins to poster content and slides for management meetings.
- Manage our internal branded resources – intranet content, Word and PPT templates – working with the design team and external supplier to ensure they’re regularly updated and a useful tool for the business. Providing regular communications to the firm to ensure the tools are fully utilised. Listening and acting on any feedback.
- Work with the brand manager across any external sponsorships and partnership activity to ensure timely delivery of assets. Working with the design, digital and internal communications teams and provide them with the relevant information and assets.
- Assisting on the delivery of any projects to embed our brand internally – such as thought leadership projects and our annual review.
- Supporting the brand manager on planning, strategy and reporting.
- Present brand strategy and plans across various sessions (such as student induction, business development meetings and introduction to communications).
- A minimum of three years’ experience working in marketing or brand – either corporate or agency.
- Thorough understanding of creative processes and terminology (print and digital).
- Strong creative eye, with the ability to review communications, suggest improvements and ensure brand compliancy.
- Beneficial but not an essential to have experience working with external agencies and suppliers (creative, media) and on advertising campaigns and sponsorships.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend