Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 04 January 2018
One of the world’s leading Design & Consultancy firms is recruiting for a Bid Manager to join their team in the London office. This role with be responsible for carrying out a range of project based activities to support the production of high quality pursuits.
- Provide advice and guidance to bid team members on a daily basis to share best practices and ensure that the bidding process is followed
- Prepare and review bid documents to ensure that they are accurate, meet the firms quality standards and are produced on time
- Ensure that information systems and databases are up to date and accurate, to provide a reliable basis for management decision making
- Attend project meetings as needed to report on progress and agree any remedial actions
- Identify and comply with the firms policies that govern work practices and provide feedback to more senior colleagues on where improvements can be made
- Review and evaluate bid processes in order to identify opportunities for improvement
- Input to a range of business systems (e.g. Sales Cloud; SharePoint; and project accounting system) in line with defined procedures to ensure that they are accurate and up to date
- Record progress with bids via corporate systems
- Assist in writing bid content
- Experience in coordinating pursuits
- Previous project management experience
- Good communication skills, including the ability to liaise with peers and senior colleagues, building and maintaining strong relationships.
- Commercial awareness and organisational understanding
- Proficient MS Office skills and aptitude for leading InDesign
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Enterprises offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend