Location: South West
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 20181212
A leading national law firm based in Bristol is currently seeking a Bid Manager to join their team. This award winning firm has a strong entrepreneurial culture, collaborative approach and believes in continuous growth. You will be a part of a bids team, reporting to the Senior Bid Manager with support from the rest of the team.
- Develop a deep knowledge of the firms offering and why they are different – by immersing yourself in the business and understanding their core sectors, clients and service lines.
- Produce tender analysis informing management information and reporting from all opportunities.
- Interpreting requirements and advising bid teams on strategy/approach.
- Writing compelling copy for proposals.
- Maintaining and updating a bid library of precedent text for tenders.
- Project managing tenders from opportunity assessment stage through to drafting, submission, post submission feedback and reporting.
- Managing bid team input at all levels in the business.
- Preparing teams for presentations and pitches to clients.
- Managing the continuous development of systems and processes to assist tender production.
- Working with the firm’s pricing team to develop pricing strategy
- Experience of working in a professional services environment is preferred.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to work to multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Experience in managing bids from start to finish.
- Experience of working with colleagues at all levels with the ability to interact and communicate well.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend