Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 20181030
A leading London contractor is currently seeking an experienced Bid Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for the coordinator and productions of proposal responses whilst assembling a team with the relevant experience required to win projects. The role will provide the opportunity for the right candidate to grow within a supportive environment and report to the Head of Bids.
- Responsible for PQQ / ITT Submissions
- Co-ordinate with Business Development Director and Marketing Manager with regards to choosing the PQQ’s / ITTS to apply for
- Schedule out enquiries and input from the construction team for quality submissions
- Build up portfolio of policies, information and responses to help in delivering quality bids
- Collate information on PQQ’s / ITTS submitted, won, lost and evaluate
- Prepare PQQ’s / ITTS and Co-ordinate with Estimating Dept / Construction department to ensure these are prepared within the time constraints.
- Involved in building client database as well as client meetings and presentations
- Management of social media, with target growth rates followers etc.
- Case study creation for completed projects
- Content creation for website
- Previous experience of producing bids for housing associations
- Well versed in managing the entire bid-process
- Experienced in working with InDesign software
- Competitive in nature
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend