Location: South West
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 04 January 2018
This award winning Professional Services firm in Bristol is recruiting a Bid Executive to join their team in Bristol. You will be part of a successful and busy Bid Team and be working across all of the firm’s key sectors.
- Work with the Bid Manager to scope client requirements including drafting a programme of delivery.
- Complete first draft of EOI and RFP using approved standard information.
- Draft and edit written copy for specific bid questions in relation to service delivery/expertise and team experience.
- Capture best in class answers, experience, CV’s directory quotes for inclusion within our tender precedent library.
- Assist the Bid Manager in engaging with the lead partners on the bid, ensuring all input is captured.
- Support in the creation of presentation material at pitches.
- Support the tender analysis informing management information and reporting from all opportunities.
- Degree educated
- Previous experience gained in a professional or financial services firm
- Strong written skills and attention to detail
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Enterprises offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend