Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 20180911
A leading City Law firm are looking to recruit a Bid Executive/Manager to join their Business Development team. You will be responsible for the entire Tender and Pitch process and report directly to the Business Development Manager.
- Project managing the complete tender process.
- Review OJEU notices and highlight opportunities to relevant teams.
- Create tender packs for new opportunities.
- Arrange kick-off meetings and set deadlines.
- Complete Pre-Qualification Questionnaires.
- Draft ITT content to a high standard.
- Maintain an up to date library of past tenders.
- Update the internal portal with key tender documentation.
- Work with Partners and departmental teams to create presentations for interview stages.
- Arrange pre-interview practice sessions.
- Contribute to the client relationship management programme with client and sector research.
- Updating website content on an ad-hoc basis.
- Proof reading publications.
- Providing support at events.
- Previous experience in a bid environment is essential
- Knowledge of public sector bids is advantageous.
- Experience working within a professional services environment.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend