Location: North West
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Dependant upon experience
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 09 August 2018
An international engineering and construction consultancy is looking to expand their current bid function with a new Bid Coordinator position in their greater Manchester regional offices. This position will report directly to senior bid team and will be a key part of the business team.
- Distributing bid information to apothem teams for all new bids
- Supporting the bid team in the qualification of opportunities
- Take full responsibility for pre-qualification questionnaires and supporting the bid team with supplier information during the full bid process including RFPs and ITTs
- Provide internal stakeholders with a thorough overview of the bid
- Collate information from and communicate effectively with wide range of stakeholders, including account managers, operational staff and senior directors
- Continually review and update the content library to ensure accurate material is being used at all times
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a professional bid environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to form effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Knowledge of construction / maintenance/building environment and relevant sectors desirable
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend