Location: South West
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 07 February 2018
An established Architecture Consultancy is recruiting for a Bid Coordinator to join their busy bids tea in Bristol and provide support to the Bid Manager.
- Monitor tender portals for upcoming projects
- Completing of PQQ and ITT documentation
- Formatting and proof reading information for tenders
- Collection of project information from subject matter experts to prepare material needed for the bidding process
- Maintaining marketing resources including website, intranet, social media
- Maintaining fee bid lists
- Event organisation
- Demonstrable Construction/ Building/ Architecture industry experience
- Strong IT skills with good working knowledge of Word and InDesign
- Organised and methodical approach
- Excellent attention to details and accuracy particular in proof reading skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Apply Now Email to a friend