Assistant Business Development & Marketing Manager
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Dependant upon experience
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 26 June 2018
A full service law firm in Edinburgh is recruiting a Business Development and Marketing Assistant Manager to join their team. The role holder will support the planning and execution of the firm’s marketing strategies and identify opportunity to accelerate growth.
- Establish team objectives and plans
- Plan and develop editorial and social media content for use across a variety of communication channels
- Undertake research and conduct analysis on clients, targets, markets, competitors and marketing trends to spot new business opportunities
- Understand the commercial imperative of Client Relationship Management, client care, account management and knowledge management
- Prepare and coordinate ITT responses, pitches, presentations and legal directory submissions
- Implement internal and external communications through PR activity, website, publications, events, direct marketing and commissioning marketing services as and when required
- Assist with developing, implementing and monitoring systems and procedures as necessary to promote the smooth running of the marketing team
- Degree educated
- 3-5 years proven business development experience within the professional services sector
- CIM qualified
- An excellent communicator, who has proven experience building and maintaining collaborate working relationships.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Apply Now Email to a friend