Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: £50k - £69k
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 05 April 2018
A London based professional services firm is seeking an Accountant to join their fast growing firm.
- Liaising with business and finance stakeholders as required
- Preparation of month-end journals including standard journals, prepayments and accruals
- Finalising month-end close as per distributed timetable
- Performing balance sheet / GL reconciliations, including identification and resolution of reconciling items
- Preparation of month-end variance commentary and other required reporting pack
- Oversee payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable and month end reporting
- Manage the year end / half year end audit
- Preparation of statutory accounts and tax returns
- Manage the cash flow requirements of the growing business
- Ensure the accurate and timely payment of various payroll suppliers and taxes
- Manage one direct report
- Ad hoc tasks as required
- ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Previous experience in a professional services firm would be advantageous
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Able to work well independently
- Motivated and confident in their own ability
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Apply Now Email to a friend