Account Manager – French Speaking
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 16/05/2019
Blue Legal has partnered with a leading global law firm to identify an experienced Client Relationship Manager / Account Manager who can speak fluent French. This role will manage & develop some of the firm’s largest client relationships which are based in their French Head-Quarters.
- Develop a client service plan identifying areas to target & relationship map
- Implement systems and procedures to promote consistency and quality of client service
- Ensure delivery of commitments made during proposal process
- Responsible for communication and enforcement of service levels across the wider organisation
- Develop relationships with the client becoming the ‘go to’ person with any queries
- Establish most appropriate management tools, systems and billing processes
- Assist with BD activity in identifying opportunities and delivering pitches and proposals in relation to the accounts
- You will need to be fluent in French and English and have the ability to write documents in both languages
- Degree educated, ideally with a CIM qualification
- Excellent communication & project management skills
- Display a consistently positive attitude and adopt a ‘can do’ approach as well as being able to work well on own initiative and also as part of a wider team; collaborative working style
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend