Event & Business Development Coordinator
Salary: Event & Business Development Coordinator
Salary band: Dependant upon experience
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 20180626
A leading global Law firm is currently recruiting for a Business Development & Event Coordinator to be based in either Leeds or Manchester to provide support for the firm by coordinating & delivering all aspects of business development and marketing events in the UK.
- Pre-event planning and logistics; liaising with the site on requirements and contacts
- Budgeting and tracking associated costs; measuring and reporting ROI
- Assisting with the development, design, writing and production of related print and electronic promotional materials including invitations, website postings, signage, power points and hand-outs
- Researching and advising on event or advertising sponsorship opportunities where appropriate
- Developing and maintaining event-related contact and mailing lists
- Working or attending the event as required
- Assisting with post-event follow up and tracking lead generation and ensuring participant follow up
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Educated to a degree level
- 2 years’ experience in an events role ideally within a professional services environment.
- Event or other event management software experience
- High attention to detail with experience in working in a target-driven environment
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend