Business Development Executive
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 06 April 2018
A leading Top 100 law firm based in the City is seeking a Business Development Executive to join their team. Internationally recognised for its understanding of the creative industries this firm is a market leader in several practices. This role will support a division of the business with their plans to grow fees from existing clients and develop new relationships. It will report to the Business Development Manager.
- Working with teams on specific sector and/or specialist service initiatives; the role holder with have the opportunity to carry out sector/service research, identify new clients and implement plans which will increase the firms profile, win new clients and generate additional fees as well as implement marketing initiatives e.g. events, publications, digital marketing etc.
- Assisting in the preparation of proposals, working with teams on preparing for proposal presentations, compiling a credentials database, monitoring proposal win/loss rates.
- Support and project manage the compilation of directory submissions for all categories associated with the Division.
- Inputting to the management and development of a ‘pipeline’ for new business for the division
- Work with the Senior Business Development Executives and Head of BD and lawyers to help manage client development.
- Promoting the effective use of the firm’s CRM database (Interaction); cleansing data for key clients and pipeline targets.
- Events: implementing a number of the events as part of the sector and specialist group plans and assisting the team on other events throughout the year
- Assisting with marketing communications projects such as industry award submissions, updating of brochures, team sheets, newsletters, website content, etc
- Degree or equivalent education preferred
- CIM qualification is a plus but not essential (or an enthusiasm to study CIM)
- 2 years experience in a professional services environment, ideally legal.
- Good all round marketing & business development skills
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend