Marketing & Business Development Coordinator
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 05 April 2018
A US global law firm based in London are looking for an experienced Marketing & Business Development Coordinator to join the team. This role is reporting into the Senior Business Development Manager.
- Assisting in the drafting of legal directory submissions, panel appointment submissions, capability statements, ITTs, RFPs and key client pitches.
- Assisting lawyers in preparing presentations. Preparing materials and handouts to support marketing events.
- Work with colleagues and external consultants to draft and coordinate directory submissions and timetabling of the process for Chambers and Legal 500 and ensure knowledge collected during the directory process is stored and shared centrally.
- Assisting with the management of the systems for the collection of deal experience (O(ex)) across the different practice areas to ensure effective monitoring and follow up of matter descriptions, etc. in order to be the central point for information on London experience and help with the reporting to key league tables.
- Liaise with all firm support services including Pitch and Pursuits, Creative Services and external designers, Communications, Client Services and Research.
- Support the execution of London events, both in-house and external with the support of the marketing & events assistant and the reception, IT and facilities teams.
- Personally attending and hosting marketing events.
- Assist with the implementation of the London business development plans.
- Provide support to the marketing team in the collection of experience across the London practice areas in order to maintain the integrity of the firm’s experience database.
- Working with the partners and the Senior Marketing Team to prepare materials to support strategic initiatives – including email alerts, advertisements, specialist CVs, articles, etc.
- Assist the marketing team with research and information collection for use in pitches, proposals and directory submissions.
- Any other duties as requested by the marketing team including firm-wide initiatives.
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Previous legal or professional services experience
- A minimum of 18 months experience
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend