Business Development Manager – Corporate
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 07/01/2020
A leading National Law firm are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their Birmingham Office The role holder will work strategically and tactically to plan, deliver and lead incisive and value-added business development support ensuring key objectives in the group’s business plans are achieved.
- Lead and develop business development and marketing across practice group
- Work strategically and tactically to plan, deliver and lead incisive and value-added business development support ensuring key objectives and business plans are achieved
- Work with partners to agree joined-up business plans, and subsequently ensuring the successful execution of all plans and the measurement of results
- Build strong, proactive relationships with fee earners across all offices and positive working relationships with the wider Marketing team who will be integral to the success of this role
- Understanding of business development activity including targeting, managing pipelines, credentials and pitches and implementing BD plans
- Experienced in delivery BD activity
- Professional services experience is preferred
- Will be degree educated with a marketing, or related degree
- Must also possess excellent writing and communication skills
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend