Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted:
A leading international law firm are currently recruiting for a Pitch Executive to join their innovative Marketing and Business Development sector. The role focusses on the firm’s growth through its international relations and expansion strategies, to continue winning profitable new business, along with deepening client relationships. The role is a full time, permanent contract reporting to the Senior International Marketing and Business Development Manager.
- Revenue generation, using market awareness and product knowledge to focus on trends which support pitch strategy and supporting on the delivery of the pitch process by preparing proposal structures and collating content.
- Supporting bids and tenders, working collaboratively with fee earners and the wider MBD team to create winning propositions.
- Ensuring emphasis is placed on clients in the firm-wide Key Client Programme, actively looking for opportunities to further our relationship through the promotion of the firm’s client service tools.
- Providing insight into the clients and markets by collating research for pre-tender
- Using key budget lines to ensure spend is communicated to stakeholders in the business and monitoring and authorising any spend.
- Requires at least three years’ experience of dealing with high value strategic pitches within a professional service environment.
- Strong knowledge of legal sectors and global markets in the industry across multiple jurisdictions.
- Experience working in a Partnership and managing relationships with external international law firms.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend